What is it?
Compact Coaching® is our proprietary coaching methodology for middle and more junior leaders, or those in development for leadership roles. Compact Coaching® is also an ideal tool to support change programmes, as it can be delivered in large volumes and high frequency.
Compact Coaching® normally consists of:
- Twenty-minute individual coaching sessions via telephone or Skype (or equivalent)
- 12 sessions over a 12-month period
- Available to groups of leaders of 20 or more.
Who is it for?
Compact Coaching® is ideally suited to middle and junior leaders within the organisation. Anyone from Team Leaders to Heads of Department. It is especially suited to those undergoing business transformation or culture change.
What results can we expect?
For the leader, the benefits include:
- Improved confidence
- Greater self-awareness
- Increased leadership skills
- Higher role engagement
For the organisation, the benefits include:
- Ability to reach and shape large-scale leadership tier
- Improved organisational alignment
- Increased leadership engagement
- Better organisational performance
To learn more about Compact Coaching® from Glenn P Wallis, contact us.