What is it?
One-to-one coaching for leaders and executives. Although each assignment can be completely bespoke, typically a project will entail:
- A 360° review or other diagnostic tool
- Chemistry session between leader and coach
- Four coaching sessions, of between two-three hours
- Delivered over three to six months
- Follow-up diagnostic assessment
- Follow-up session and report for the organisation
Who is it for?
While available for all leaders, one-to-one coaching is normally reserved for C-suite executives and those approaching boardroom level, such as Heads of Function.
What Results can we expect?
For the leader, the benefits of executive coaching include:
- Increased confidence
- Greater clarity of purpose
- Improved leadership skills
- Greater engagement
- Enhanced resilience and wellness
- Refined organisational behaviours
For the organisation, the benefits of executive coaching include:
- Measurable performance improvement
- Development and retention of senior staff
- Organisational role models
- Increased levels of staff engagement
- Improved leadership focus
- Contribution to positive culture change
To learn more about Executive and Leadership Coaching from Glenn P Wallis, contact us.