See a selection of our client testimonials and successes below:
“Glenn leveraged his strong commercial knowledge to create an impactful development programme. We focused on my leadership style and existing strengths. Glenn provided authentic, outcome-focused sessions which mirrored my pace and preferred working style, a stronger platform to lead myself and multiple tools to coach those around me. Challenging and supportive, Glenn partnered with me to unpick self-made barriers and drive my leadership capability.” Claire Head, HR Director, UK Bank
“I really appreciated Glenn’s level of challenge in our coaching sessions. It was instrumental in me making the changes that I wanted to make and sustain. Not only have I noticed the difference in my capacity to be different in my workings with people but others have noticed it too. My ability as a leader in the business to influence people, and the agenda has moved on significantly.” Jason Aldred, Head of Resilience and Drought Management, Utility Company, UK
“Working with Glenn has helped me to appreciate the strengths I already have and to integrate them into a version of senior leadership that works well for me and those I work with. People have noticed the changes. He seemed to understand me quickly and our coaching sessions have really made me think about the kind of leader I want to be.” Karolina Potter, Head of European Pricing and Structuring, International Wholesale Energy Markets
“Working with Glenn was both enjoyable and challenging. His ability to help me reflect on some of the perspectives I was holding, enabled me to free up my capacity to raise my performance to a new level and face into situations that were previously testing for me. The changes we worked on together have proven sustainable over time.” Clare Buxton, Consultant, Global Executive Search Firm.
“I was fortunate to meet Glenn in 2017 during his poster presentation at the Institute of Coaching conference, held annually in conjunction with Harvard Medical School. Glenn’s research on The Paradoxes of Questions in Coaching piqued my interest. I invited Glenn to share his findings with QUT.
Glenn very generously joined us in our ‘On the Edge’ series where we showcase the latest international research and practice. The presentations require expert facilitation to truly engage and inspire the minds of our curious audience of leaders and coaches. Glenn achieved this and more! The feedback was an outstanding, really interesting and thought provoking session, with the audience responding to questions Glenn posed, sharing their coaching experiences.
We were delighted to host Glenn and will continue sharing his research and practice further at our inaugural Leadership Coaching Conference at QUT in October 2019.” Dr Fran Finn, Leadership Coach and Course Coordinator, Queensland University of Technology Business School
“Glenn did a simply excellent job:
- Exceptional involvement pre-event
- Excellent onsite involvement
- Engaging presentation delivery.
Glenn came across as so much more than just a speaker – he is clearly passionate about what he does, but that passion converts into a long term interest in a business and its people improving.” Katherine at Saltworks Live
Team Building Workshops with Glenn Wallis and Patrick Ballin
“The job you have done is amazing, and the value exceeds by far any possible expectations, particularly if we take into account that the action was fully ‘experimental’. I am very happy to see that overall it has been a valuable experience for all parties. So far, teams are working together highly engaged and motivated, like I had never seen before.” Professor Jaume Guia, Erasmus Masters in Tourism Management, Universite de Girona, Spain
Glenn P Wallis consultants work with a variety of clients in differing sectors. Our previous successes include:
- Delivering a blended leadership development programme for a UK bank that resulted in a Return on Investment of over 340%
- Designing and delivering a team coaching intervention for a senior trade team responsible for over £3bn revenue
- Consulting with a UK utility company to define the future of leadership for the Executive and Senior Leadership teams, within a regulated environment
- Designing and co-delivering a ‘leader as coach’ programme for more than 500 senior leaders at one of the UK’s largest supermarket chains
- Designing and delivering an advanced coaching programme for senior sales leaders in a global pharmaceutical company with over £16bn annual turnover
- Delivering a senior leadership programme for a UK high-street retailer with over £10bn turnover
- Developing Compact Coaching® – a methodology for high-quality, time-efficient coaching for today’s busy leaders