What is it?
Cognisant of the rise of remote working, virtual coaching provides a time-efficient alternative to one-to-one coaching in person. Typically delivered via a tool like Skype, an assignment can be tailored but would usually include:
- Access to output from a diagnostic tool such as a 360° review
- Four virtual coaching sessions of between 60-75 minutes
- Delivered over three to six months
- Follow-up assessment and report.
Who is it for?
While available for all leaders, virtual coaching is ideal for those C-suite executives and senior leaders in remote locations or where coaching is provided outside of normal ‘office hours’.
What Results can we expect?
For leaders, the benefits of virtual coaching include:
- Increased confidence
- Greater clarity of purpose
- Improved leadership skills
- Greater engagement
- Enhanced resilience and wellness
- Refined organisation behaviours.
For the organisation, the benefits of virtual coaching include:
- Measurable performance improvement
- Development and retention of senior staff
- Organisational role models
- Increased levels of staff engagement
- Improved leadership focus
- Contribution to positive culture change.
To learn more about Virtual Coaching from Glenn P Wallis, contact us.